Monday, November 14, 2011

Saying "No" should never be considered a negative...

So often, I always say "yes" to doing things.  Mainly, I feel bad if I say "No".  If I do say "No", my chance for something may never come again.  However, saying "yes" is not getting me anywhere, either.

Doing stuff for family and friends is one thing.  However, when it comes to work, managers never seem to remember how many times you were there for their various issues.  It is pretty demeaning to do so much, to sacrifice vacations and personal time.  It has pretty much gotten to the point where I have no life and I cannot leave work behind whatsoever.

Bottom line, I am tired of saying "yes" and my life is left in a shambles.  I am blamed for not handling, so fine - I am going to handle it.  I am going to say "no" - I gave people a chance and they continually took advantage.  No more.

No comments:

Post a Comment