Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Exhausting heat...

During June, July, August, and part of September, I live in this furnace called "Texas".  Man, the heat just wipes me out each day.  I usually spend about 30 minutes outside walking the dogs about 4 or 5 times a day.  I get enough of a heat blast that it completely zaps my energy.  Of course, it does not help when my feet and knee hurts.  I am not sure what is going on with those parts of my body, but the pain is annoying.  I think it is time for some Tylenol Arthritis pain medication.  I have been taking Aleeve and getting no relief.

It has also been a very exhausting week at work.  Most of my issue there is various people and their poor planning.  I often shake my head and wonder what is up with them.

My blood sugar had been pretty high the past few days.  I got lucky today.  When I tested this morning, it was 183.  After dinner, 207.  That is about a 24 point difference, which is decent.  Granted, the numbers are not below 150 in the morning, but it is progress from what the numbers had been.  I just need to keep doing what I have been doing - eating better.

If my feet and knees would quit hurting, I would be more motivated to exercise.  As it stands, I hate just walking the dogs.  Speaking of walking the dogs, I will need to do that again shortly.  Bo has gotten into the tendency of waking me up at 3:30 AM to go pee.  That is annoying - getting some really good quality sleep and someone interrupts me with loud barking and panting.

Time to quickly walk the dogs to get them potty before heading to bed.  I was going to work on my Toshiba laptop and get Fedora 16 installed.  However, I think that can wait until tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment