Sunday, August 5, 2012

People can make me smile...

You know, I tried to get over that whole "unfriending" thing today and I posted about how I must have been a nuisance.  I know I probably should not have posted that, but it definitely made my heart swell to know that people I really do not know well did not think that of me. 

A friend did post that I have a tendency to post about food and dogs.  That is pretty much my life without the complaints about work.  My goal is not to mention work that much.

I still have days where I do not feel adequate enough.  Relationships are lost upon me for whatever reason.  Some people still treat me as if I am inferior or stupid.  Maybe that is why I am where I am today. 

Maybe I am suffering major depression and do not really know it?  I mean, my legs and such just ache.  I tire very easily.  However, I figure that is due to my diabetes.  Maybe I am still not over grieving? 

Maybe I think and watch TV too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment