Saturday, May 14, 2011

Talk about letting go...

Since my last post, I basically threw everything out the door.  Version releases are always bad times and large ones are even worse.  Needless to say, I never recovered from the BS.  To compound matters, I got a serious dose of allergies and tried to shake it off, but could never get any down time.  I need to figure out what to do about that.  I need to be able to get some rest.  That part is important.

For some reason, I have the weekend blues and that should not be the case.  I took a week and half off from work.  I hope to get some cleaning done this week.  I had plans on getting stuff done during the half week, but work seemed to have other ideas. 

Now, I am trying to get my mind back into eating properly.  I need to do this for me and I just do not see the motivation to do it.  That for me is such a downer.  It is a horrible feeling to feel that low.  There is so much I can see myself doing, but my energy levels are so low.  Maybe I just have left myself get overwhelmed too much.  I would hope that is the case.  I am trying to take a step back and re-evaluate.  Maybe this time off from work will help me figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment