Thursday, January 12, 2012

Restless night...

I think the Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Cafe Latte was a bad choice last night.  I tossed and turned most of the night.  Bo finally climbed on top of me, which is his way of saying "I need to go potty."

I got up and walked the dogs in the bitter cold.  OMG!  It was so cold at 4 AM.  I could not wait for them to decide to head back to the apartment. 

Once I was back, I looked at the mess I call "home" and decided to get a few things done:

  • Did 4 loads of laundry
  • Paid my bills
  • Emptied out my dishwasher
Does not seem like a lot, but considering the pile of laundry I had, that is a lot.  LOL 

I measured my blood sugar.  It was 215.  I was happy about that because I have been trying like crazy to get it down way below 300.  Now, I have to keep my head down and continue working on eating right.  I was afraid with the cheeseburger and small amount of fries, I was a goner.  Also, the latte can cause me headaches.  I was lucky.

I will continue to work on my projects at work and delegate a lot of the other duties to the contractors.  Still, people come directly to me for issues.  I know it is job security, but so many people do not follow process that it is annoying.

Time to get cleaned up and run the dogs back outside before heading into work.

No comments:

Post a Comment