Monday, February 27, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday...

Facebook friend started the day like that.  I have to admit - yes, it will be another "Manic Monday."  Yesterday, unfortunately, was not a "funday" for me.  The ice maker is starting to break down.  I went to Target and bought a portable ice machine.  I cannot say it was a bad purchase.  By getting the machine, it forced me to clear out the corner across from the refrigerator.  I vacuumed and mopped up the kitchen floor, then set up where the ice machine and TV tray would be placed, then arranged where the dog food would be placed.  I also got the garbage pail set up as well.  I may buy a new one from Container Store.

I took Chloe to the vet today for her second liver test.  I hope the vet can come up with a good game plan for her.  This week, my main goals is to determine what to do with the food in the refrigerator as well as pantry.  Also, I need to clear out a bunch of stuff.  The place is just cluttered up and I need to reorganize.

Tonight, I will sit down and re-evaluate what needs to be done and start a game plan.  I am going to get this place cleaned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment