Thursday, September 27, 2012

Minimalista?

Sometimes, I gaze at my iPhone to see who has posted something on Twitter.  I had to cut back my feeds considerably because some posters post, well, just too much.  LOL  Granted, I have unlimited text messaging, the phone company still frowns on heavy usage.  Remember the rumor that at&t sent out an email to their top 5% of heavy users.  That was no rumor - I actually got that email.  *snicker*

Anyway, Cathy posted something about a new book called "30 Days to Simple Living".  That intrigued me.  My apartment is simply put - a mess.  I realize the situation is dire and I thank God that after this on-call week, I will be off on-call duty for about a month.  Therefore, I want to spend my free time "cleansing" myself of all of the crap.

Right now, I need to get myself through the first book "3, 2, 1 Simple".  (I forget the name of the book.)  I downloaded both books from Amazon.  (There is my first step - I bought something and it does not have a physical appearance in my abode.)  So, I am reading about how to break up the areas and concentrate on each one.  Tear everything out and make decisions about what to keep, throw away, or what have you.  Seems like a good plan.

Cathy would like for both of us to take on the second book together.  It is supposed to be used as a "crash course".  This should be interesting.

I just want the time to clear my home and possibly clear my head.  Everything is way to chaotic for me and I am not dealing well at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment