Sunday, September 30, 2012

Working on reducing "stuff"...

The most productive thing I have been able to achieve this weekend was getting laundry done, clean the dishes, remove "some" trash, and make some pralines.  I did cook dinner last night and toinght.  That is good for me because I can use the left overs for lunch at work.

Slowly, through the week, I plan on taking time to throw out more "stuff".  My goal is to reduce the chaos in my life.  The chaotic on-call schedule will be over and I can devote more time to cleaning my life.  It is time to start shedding the things that are crap in my life.  I need to get a balance in my life.

I feel strongly that if I can clear the chaos in my life, that will reduce the stress in my life.  It will provide me time to make the right adjustments.

No comments:

Post a Comment