Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!!

This morning, when I woke up, I found myself feeling pretty good.  My Fitbit Flex tells me that I was awake several times during the night and did not get all of the sleep I thought I should.  Oh, well, I am sure that as I lose weight, that will probably change.

Today, I am just going to enjoy the day.  I am not going to spend the day fretting over things I simply cannot control.  I have been doing that a lot lately.  Many people consider that giving up.  I feel that I can only do what I can do and that is all.  Everything out of my control is someone else's responsibility and I am tired of badgering people to do right.

When I woke up, I thought I would use the Roku to help me with some exercise programs.  Ack!  To my horror, you have to pay for membership in order to get the programs.  Dang it!  Nothing is for free, is it?!  Well, I will just have to think about it and make some decisions on what I feel is appropriate - maybe do some free trials.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and remember those who gave their all for the freedoms we enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment