Saturday, November 3, 2012

Minor accomplishments...

Even though the dogs woke me up early this morning, I still had problems getting it together.  I need to just suck it up and get crackin'!

I managed to clear off the sofa and it looks much better.  Working on the kitchen and trying to get stuff out of sight.  I also threw away a lot of paper clutter.  The flyers and such are such a headache.

I think a male friend of mine coined it best.  I am the queen of misplaced things.  I was going through my mom's jewelry that she had given to me before she passed away and noticed that a bracelet I gave her is not there.  I hope the bracelet is with my aunt and I have forgotten.  I did manage to locate the charm with my mom's ashes.  It is in my purse!  Silly me.  She has been with me all of this time!

Tomorrow, I hope to get a lot more accomplished.  I have to keep reminding me that every little bit that I do is a step further in accomplishing my goal.

Today's message from God:

On this day of your life, we believe God wants you to know ... that you are asked for very little, - just the totality of your being.
God demands the totality of your being. That you invest all of yourSelf into celebrating the glory and the preciousness of being alive right now, no holding back and saving for later.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment