Sunday, May 24, 2015

Seeing Light...

Today, I finally wrapped up paying off my high interest credit cards.  The feeling was amazing.  For so long, I felt like I was in this huge vicious circle due to unexpected events.  Now, I can start concentrating on saving for a house.  

I won't lie - I was still very nervous about going through this plan.  The positives outweighed the negatives, so I had to take the jump.  I still have a daily choice to make as to what is important and not.  That will continue always, but I feel that I have finally gotten my head above the water.  That is important.

Now, I need to do some research on where I can start putting money in order for it to grow as I save.  Savings accounts these days simply do not do enough for earning money.  I may finally call Fidelity regarding that in the next couple of weeks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment