Sunday, May 24, 2015

When It Rings True...

Horoscopes are always full of so many interesting insights.  Many people believe them and others do not for whatever reason.  For me, reading my horoscope is fun, but as of late, many of these are too telling.  The one I got for Friday really made me sit and think.  I have given much thought to being a writer, but my hesitation is that I am either not interesting enough or no plot.  Basically, reading other critics pounding on various writers, I apply that to myself.  However, I wonder - should I?

You could write fiction or journalism well today. There's a good possibility that you have given some thought to a literary line of work. Why do you hesitate? It's never too late. Find the time to write a story. If you have a negative attitude about the things you do, how will you get anything done?

No comments:

Post a Comment