Sunday, March 10, 2013

"Spring" Forward...

That term should take on a dual meaning.  Sure, you have to move your clocks forward one hour, but let's all "Spring" forward.  Get that "spring-y" step back into your routine.  Remember the resolutions made and went by the wayside, look at those and make a realistic goal to put more spark into your life.

Sure - technically, I lost an hour, but since I have been getting up so early the past few weeks, I really do not feel I lost anything.  What I do feel is I wish I had more time to do the things I would like to do.  That would be the same as for any other day.  That is something I need to tackle on my own. 

Last night, I got the dogs out for their walk and we all huddled into the bed around 8 PM last night.  I was watching the hockey game when the first clap of thunder made its announcement.  Luckily, even though both dogs were startled, I had them covered up with a cozy blanket.  That seemed to help with the heavy rain and such.  I ended up falling asleep around 10:30 pm last night.  We all slept until about 8:30 this morning.  I needed the extra sleep.

Considering everyone is hungry at this time, I am going to make some breakfast for the dogs and myself.  I have to do some grocery shopping, but only after I clear out the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment