Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Time to Quit Protecting Myself...

People point out that I do not like someone.  I thought about it.  The person is nice enough, but I do not always agree with how to go about certain things. 

The honest truth - I spend too much time trying to protect myself from someone else's mistakes.  I need to learn to let go.  Yes, if I do not agree with something, say as much, then let it go if the person wants to continue down that path.  If I have to clean up the mess after that, so be it.  It is what it is. 

Nutshell, I let that person control my life and that needs to stop.  It is a waste of energy and I can achieve a whole lot more by letting that go.  Let the chips fall where they may - that is how that works.

Today's Message From God:

Today, we believe God wants you to know that ...

family is not a name for a group of people, but the quality of relationships between them.

Relationships grounded in mutual love, trust, caring and forgiveness. In all the ups and all the downs of life. Look closely, - who is really your family, and who in truth are just strangers in for the ride?

Now, that is very profound and something to ponder...

1 comment: