Monday, September 29, 2014

Scary Times...

Sometimes, I find it really difficult to deal with what all is going on around me.  Tonight, there was an announcement of a patient at one of the hospitals being treated for ebola.  Granted, the patient has a very good chance of getting past this  and getting better.  My only issue is what about the others who have been in contact with this person?  Don't they need to get a booster shot or something?

Next, ISIS.  Yesterday, I read where a man beheaded a woman.  He had tried to convert her and she was not interested, so he beheaded her.  I do truly have a bad feeling about the fact that ISIS has the ways and means of convincing the naive to fight with them for their cause.  However, what if their cause is only covering up the reality - domination in order to control the oil supply?  Syria does have quite a few oil fields and the main areas that ISIS controls are hot beds for oil.  Seems like an interesting coincidence?

So much going on in this world.  Then, you have to worry about those off-balance people in your own neighborhood.  It gets pretty frustrating.

Most of the time, I know I try to move along, keep an open mind.  How you have to keep in mind that this stuff is out there and you have to be on your toes.

It is so disturbing...

No comments:

Post a Comment