Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Dragging Today...

At 9:30 AM, this sluggish feeling hit me like a brick wall.  I went to lie down, but had to get up to host a daily conference call.  My mind was completely fuzzy and mood was agitated.  (Well, I was not happy with the help that someone gave to me and made the situation worse.)  I went to lie down for a bit again, but realized that just was not going to cut it.

However, I was not the only one.  Trainer mentioned feeling sluggish today as well when she contacted me to cancel today's meeting.  The same was true for another friend - he needed 2 cups of coffee to wake up.  

I ended up getting some greek yogurt and a glass of iced tea.  That provided a jolt of energy.  Now, I am feeling that sluggish feeling again.  Yuck.

I think that there are too many things floating around in my head.  New methodology where I am trying to depend on someone else's expertise and finding that this person may not have any answers.  This person is not a very good teacher and I should have handled doing these initial stages totally different.

 Luckily, I won't need to make huge decisions for making dinner.  That will be leftovers, but will need to decide how to divide up the ham for freezing.  

I just need to shake off this sluggish feeling and get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment