Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hockey Season is Over...

Another Dallas Stars hockey season has come and gone.  While the team did not make the play-offs this year, the boys provided a lot of nail biting action during the games.

Next season, I won't be back as a season ticket holder.  Trying to attend all of the games became a huge commitment and there were other activities I wanted to do.  Also, Chloe is not getting any younger, so I want to spend more time with her.  I can watch the games in the comfort of my own home, so that is just as good.  Maybe in a couple of years, I will be up for that experience again.  Right now, I loved the experience and would not trade it for anything in the world.

I am very happy for Jamie Benn getting the Art Ross trophy.  I know a lot of people were saying Tyler Seguin was being immature for being late for practice, thus his punishment was not to play in the last game.  However, Jamie proved he could achieve the goal without Tyler.  During the time off, I am sure Tyler will regret the mistake he made, but I have no ill will towards him.  As I said, Jamie proved he could get the most points on his own and that is the best.

Till next year - Go Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment