Sunday, December 18, 2016

Curiosity...

I was sitting here looking over some posts.  Every once in awhile, I wonder what the hell I was thinking by uploading without checking my grammar.  Forgive me - this is just very organic.

I saw a post from October with 163 views.  It was a post where I mentioned my concern with Chloe's incontinence issue.  It makes me sad to re-read that.  I was very honest in my concern for her because she was a very good girl about pottying.

After Chloe passed and they took her away, one of the vet techs noticed that she had peed on my shirt.  I said - What is a little pee between friends?  I hug that damn shirt when I break down in my grief.  I miss her so very much.

I try so hard to be strong for Bo.  I hug and love on him to let him know that everything will be okay.  We may not be okay right now, but we will get there.  I know he misses her as much as I do.  However, we are back alone together again.

So, I am always curious who is reading these posts.  These people rarely comment, but they read the posts.  I know of one person that reads my posts and occasionally, that person will comment.  However, I know that person is way too busy to be reading all of them or even one 163 times to make me feel better.

Then, again, I enjoy not dealing with nasty comments.  So, I thank you for that.  It takes a lot to just open up on this sort of forum.  I figure most are not that interested and that is okay.

Time for Bo and I to go for a walk.  I love my special little guy.  I am very glad to have him in my life.  I would take him everywhere with me, but right now, it is too stinking cold.  I try to let him know how much I love him - I always have loved Bo since the first time I saw him on the Pomeranian rescue site.  I am not sure if the rescue still exists, but if it were not for them, I would not have the sweetest, most special little guy.  I know I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment