Sunday, January 23, 2011

End of the weekend...

Morning Blood Sugar:  269
Evening Blood Sugar:  263

My blood sugar remained pretty stable today.  The numbers are not good, but MUCH better than they were at the beginning of the month.  I am still working hard to keep making good food choices.

I did not go to bed until late last night.  I was hoping to sleep in a bit, but that was not to happen.  Someone from work called, then I had to take the dogs out for the morning walk.  I managed to get a 2 hour nap in after 11 AM. 

Tonight, I had to deal with 2 loud chirping smoke alarms.  I am so fed up with the smoke alarms in this apartment.  They are placed on the ceiling and it is difficult for me to change them as I am short in stature.  What really honks me off is that Bo, my dog, freaks out.  It takes forever for him to calm down.

Time to put an end to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment