Saturday, January 22, 2011

Somewhat relaxing Saturday...

Morning Blood Sugar:  248
Evening Blood Sugar:  310

Well, I probably should have passed on the steak, baked potato, and salad.  I say it was the two pieces of sourdough bread that really threw my blood sugar over the top.  Tomorrow, I will eat better.  I am planning on making crispy herb chicken with a stewed tomato sauce over some Dreamfield's rotini pasta.

I went to the grocery store and tried to buy some more healthy foods for the week.  It is amazing how much more expensive it is to buy foods that are good for me to eat.  I bought several apples, a few oranges, pears, grapes, and some containers of melon and stawberries.  I also bought broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and the like.  I am really trying hard to eat more healthy foods.

Well, tomorrow is another day and I will do better.  Time to hit the hay, so I can work on the apartment.  Today has just blown past me completely.

Side note - I need to be more observant of my writing.  My last post seemed a bit off and I went back to re-edit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment