Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh, good grief! What did I do?!

Morning Blood Sugar:  247
Evening Blood Sugar:  285

Good grief!  Now, that is going backwards!  All I really had today:

  • Cheeseburger, french fries, and diet coke
  • 2 sugar free oreo cookies
  • 1 100 calorie package of Chips Ahoy crisps
  • 12 oz of Fat Free Milk
  • 1 cup of steamed rice with 1/2 cup of Hunan Beef and Kung Pao Chicken
  • 1 egg roll
  • 2 Edamame pods
I figure that the cheeseburger and fries did me no favors along with the milk.  Something with lunch messed me up pretty badly.  I spent more time in the bathroom than doing work, which ticked me off.  I would prefer to get along with doing my regular schedule than getting that interruption in the day.  After that bout, I was pretty much wiped out.

Tomorrow should be a better day.  I ran by the grocery store before heading home to make sure I got some healthy foods to eat.  The weather is going to be really nasty and I may end up stuck at home.  I do not mind that too much as I can get more done.  Also, the bathroom walk is not quite so long.  LOL

Blood sugar levels will be better tomorrow.  I just have to keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment