Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The frustration ensues...

Morning Blood Sugar:  228
Evening Blood Sugar:  356

Hmmmm...looks like I cannot do meatloaf like mom used to cook.  Pasta always messes up my blood sugar.  *huge sigh*  I have to keep plugging along and get this right.  I guess what really bothers me is that I picked a whole wheat pasta and still, my blood sugar hits the roof.  It is really deflating, but I have to get past this.

I neglected to eat breakfast this morning.  I got distracted with work and just kept plugging along with everything until about noon.  At that point, I ate some left over chinese food, then had a sugar free pudding.  Around 4 PM, I had some pretzels and two pickles.  Weird I know, but it killed my need for food.

The ice/snow storm from overnight did not do me much for me.  The bitter cold made my fingers hurt so badly that I cried.  I ran warm water over them to get the circulation flowing.  To really tick me off, I had gloves on to protect my hands.  Geez...

Tomorrow will be a better day for me health wise.  I can make this happen.  At some point, I will be brave enough to post my weight.  I am just too embarrassed to do that.  I already face the facts that I am overweight - I see that in the mirror every day.

Here is to a better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment