Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF...

Morning Blood Sugar:  244
Evening Blood Sugar:  196

All I had to eat all day was a Fuddrucker's bacon cheeseburger and some fries.  The day was just filled with too much stuff to do.  By the time I got home, I walked the dogs, hit an ice patch, slid and fell right on my butt.  It was embarrassing, but I got up and finished up the walk with the dogs.

When I got back home, I read the documentation that the vet gave to me on Bo and Chloe.  I stretched out on the sofa and crashed for about 3 hours.  I must have been really exhausted.  I ordered a pizza and some cinna stix.

I did not totally pig out.  Just wanted to get that out of my system.

I had to take Bo and Chloe to the vet today.  Both have really bad allergies and do nothing but scratch.  Bo had a staph infection.  Both had their anal glands expressed - I know, ewww.  They think Chloe's are infected as what came out did not look quite right.  The entire visit cost $353.  Wow...

Time to give Bo and Chloe their meds and hit the hay.  I have a busy weekend.  I need to look for a less stressful job.

No comments:

Post a Comment