Thursday, February 3, 2011

Beautiful snow...

Morning Blood Sugar:  197
Evening Blood Sugar:  244

It was a pretty stressful day.  Just now, I stepped outside and looked at the beautiful snow.  I had just taken the dogs out for a walk - on the ice.  When we came back, I took a shower to feel better.  Everyone on FaceBook had mentioned how it was snowing where they were, but it had not reached my area.  I figured as soon as I got out of the shower, the snow would be on its way.

I took a picture.  It was so peaceful and beautiful.  The snow will make it easier to walk the dogs tomorrow.

Positive point of the day - I broke the upper 100 barrier for a morning test.  I hope that this is a beginning of a good trend.

Next, I am going to start a back up of this Dell laptop.  Going to continue to work on getting my blood sugar down.  I know it will take some time and I see progress.  I must not get discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment