Thursday, February 10, 2011

Way too stressed out...

Morning Blood Sugar:  233
Afternoon Blood Sugar:  194
Evening Blood Sugar:  310

I lost it today.  That is pretty much how I describe it.  I was on 3 phone calls, I had so many people pinging me to give them either information, files, or help.  On top of that, I had two dogs hounding me for going out as well as showing how miserable they were with scratching and whining.  I just lost it.

I cried while begging for some help and that just kills me.  I have a lot of worries and concerns, but I also had lots of people hounding me to fix things I have really no control over.

Then, I went to dinner with someone, who spent the time describing how well her blood sugar was going.  Ugh - my fight is frustrating at best.  I cannot seem to get anything under control.  I also have to wonder if that "Time of the Month" has something to do with my stress and numbers.  Tonight, however, eating that brownie sundae did no favors, but she wanted dessert.  I allowed myself to fall into that trap.

I did, however, only eat half of my lemon caper chicken dinner with broccoli.  I was immensely proud of myself, but I think that was due to the fact that had nachos earlier and was getting sick to my stomach.

Tomorrow has to be a better day...then again, when you know what is coming down the pike, it seems rather bleak.

No comments:

Post a Comment