Saturday, February 12, 2011

Not feeling too well...

Morning Blood Sugar:  239
Afternoon Blood Sugar:  171
Evening Blood Sugar:  332

Well, I suppose that is what I get for eating pizza.  The hand-tossed crust killed my blood sugar numbers. 

I spent a better part of my day either napping, as I did not feel well, or sitting in front of the work computer trying to get work done.  Tomorrow, I hope to wrap up my "work" stuff by 2 PM, so I can at least relax for the rest of the weekend.

I also made out the plan for getting my remaining credit card debit paid.  If I can stick to it, I should get it done within the year.  If I can get that gorilla off my back, I might feel better about taking a lower paying job.  Actually, it would help me determine the amount of money that is acceptable.  It is definitely something I want to get off my back and get that stress out of my life.

I wish and dream that I could win the lottery.  That way, I would be able to go back to school.  I would love to get my masters.  I just cannot see doing it due to all of the other interference.

Time to take the doggies to bed and get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment