Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Frozen Wednesday...

Morning Blood Sugar:  224
Evening Blood Sugar:  248

I did not have lower blood sugar in the evening, but I can handle the 20 point difference.  I had some left over meatloaf for lunch and cheese and crackers for a snack.  For breakfast, I had fruit and 2 sausage patties.  Tomorrow, rather than having something with pasta, I am going to fix some sort of fish to eat.  That would help me with my blood sugar.  I think a nice sandwich and crisp veggies for lunch.

This weather has made walking the dogs a miserable chore.  Bo and Chloe pull and I am trying to keep from slicing or worse falling on the ice.  I know that the situation must be stressful on them as well as me.  I wish I had a house, so that it would be easier for all of us.  However, I will just have to make due with the current situation.

This weekend, I need to work on cleaning up the apartment.  When my mom got really sick and after she passed away, I have not been able to keep up with everything.  The place looks a mess and I know I need to take time off and just clean and clean.  More or less, toss a bunch of crap out of the place.  My problem is that it is so difficult to get time for myself to do everything.  This weekend, I need to force myself to at least do some straightening up and break down the chore into smaller, more manageable projects.

I hope to get my blood sugar down into the upper 100s by some time next week.  If I can see some progress, that would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment