Monday, February 7, 2011

Stressful Monday...

Morning Blood Sugar:  237
Evening Blood Sugar:  253

I am still recovering from Sunday's FUBAR dinner.  It is going to be okay.  Today was really stressful because I am on-call this week and both dogs have been scratching like crazy.  I have yet to figure out the deal with Bo and Chloe.

I am a little disturbed with trying to talk with my father.  When I call, he never seems to want to talk and if he does talk, it is only for at most 10 minutes.  It always feels like when I call, he really does not want to bother.  I really miss my mom.  It never mattered when I called; my mom was always there to listen and help talk through things.  I would give anything to have her back in my life, but I know that will not happen.

I am going to refuse to fall into the pit of self-pitty (what a strange sentence).  I spent the past year mourning over my mom.  It has not been easy because *now* I realize how much I relied on her to be there.  Not for anything specific like getting money or something like that.  Just knowing that she was there and I could call and talk about anything.  I could expand on my frustrations with work and very personal things.

On a positive note, I found some low carb white breat.  Wonder Smart makes a white bread where two slices are 17g of carbs.  It tastes a lot like regular white bread.  That is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment