Monday, February 7, 2011

Screwed up...

For 2/7/2011:

Morning Blood Sugar:  200
Evening Blood Sugar:  289

Well, nachos are a definite no-no.  I figured as much, but I needed to get that out of my system.  I did come up with what seems like a fabulous dinner idea.  I am going to grill some boneless chicken breasts, then use the left over Velveeta/Ro-Tel sauce, homemade avocado salsa (almost guacamole), sour cream, and black olives to cover it.  Add some spanish rice and black beans, that could be a really good dinner.  :-)  I am going to try that and see how well it turns out.  I will post the results.

Today is going to be a really busy day.  I just hope it is not too crazy.  Here is hoping for a better blood sugar day.  I need to make a sandwich and cut up some fruit for lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment