Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Manic Mondays...

Morning Blood Sugar:  281
Evening Blood Sugar:  243
Today's Morning Blood Sugar:  249

I managed another day of having a higher blood sugar in the morning and lower it by evening.  Funny how that happens.  I figured that I might have really blown it with the left over herb chicken and pasta from Sunday night's dinner.  Fortunately for me, that was not the case.  I think it is because I went out for dinner with a friend last night and had the King Salmon Spieldini (sp?), a salad, unsweetened tea, a little bread, and cappucino for dessert.

Overall, I did not do too badly.  This morning, my blood sugar was a bit elevated, but I should have eaten a small sandwich before going to bed.  Today, I did fix breakfast, so that is a decent start.  I took my fish oil and cinnamon to help with lowering my blood sugar.  For lunch, it will be a simple sandwich, Terra chips, fruit, a pickle, and something to snack on to hold me over in the afternoon.  Dinner will be broiled salmon, steamed veggies, and rice - about 1/2 cup.  If I am still hungry, I will get fix a small spring salad.  However, I am sort of doubting I will be hungry.

Time to work on some stuff for work - my work week is almost over!  :-)  I cannot wait for my small 4 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment