Friday, February 15, 2013

Pedometer and Manicure Updates...

I wore my FitBit and New Balance pedometers today.  I would say I get a more accurate step reading on the FitBit.  It is not "exact" as I have identified some discrepancies, such as right now, FitBit says I have made 5986 steps so far and the New Balance says 11069.  Quite a difference.

On the manicure side, my manicure is not showing much on the wear and tear side.  So far, no polish chipping or peeling.  I think that I might bring my own base and top coats polishes with me.  I have noticed that when other manicurists do my nails, the polish lasts longer.  I don't want to be rude, but if the base and top coats are old, that could be the contributing factor for my nail polish not to last as long as it could.

I have definitely gotten a lot of compliments on my nail color.  It is a cool shade of purple and I like it as well.  I will have to look through my collection to determine which polish to wear next. 

This weekend is release weekend and I am trying to relax as much as I can.  It has been a really crazy day and some stuff that happened today has me pretty upset.  I am tired of others overriding my decisions with their bright ideas that end up failing.  I end up being the one with egg on my face and not them.  Trying to suck it up and move past it, but I am really annoyed.

Going to keep working on new ideas and reading the books for direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment