Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bleak Times...

Today's Message From God:

Today, we believe God wants you to know that ...

you need to have faith.

No matter how deep the abyss or how powerful the storms you face, everything can change for the better in a day, a moment or an instant. Hold on and know that your current circumstances will pass.

I am trying to have faith, but things that have happened this week are causing me some concern.

A cousin from my mom's side of the family made a friend request.  I don't think my cousin wants anything more than just to be friends and not interested in causing the drama that other members like to stir.  He keeps to himself and when his mother passed away, my mom would call and check up on him.  I accepted his friend request, but worry what my mother must be thinking.

Work has my system so stressed out.  I am on-call this week and there is a lot of work to do this weekend.  Furthermore, I received some information about how others think I have a bad attitude and not a team player.  I thought about it a bit and I probably do have a bad attitude.  I am caught in the middle of process conflicts, so others see that as my not wanting to do the work or what have you.  It bothers me a lot because I feel I go above and beyond for all of the things I am asked to do.  I suppose it never matters how often they call me to debug their issues.  I do it when I am not on-call or on vacation.  It is very aggravating.

So, I am trying to have faith, but these are some pretty trying times.

No comments:

Post a Comment