Thursday, January 29, 2015

Future Plans...

One of the things I am trying to accomplish as I declutter my apartment is an "office" area in my second bedroom.  Right now, the best description for that room is the "junk room."  Yep - there is tons of junk in there right now.  

I saw an article on a cute room that was organized for scrap booking.  Unfortunately, I never got into scrap booking.  I tried scrap booking a few times.  My biggest problem was that I would sit next to these very creative people and I was sitting there going "Ummmmm..."

However, I do have a plan for this "office" space area:
  
  • Set up a "server" that all of the other computers can connect
  • Desk available for studying
  • Leave air mattress up for the dogs to lie on while I am working
  • Possibly move my bedroom TV into the "office" and hook up the Roku to watch streaming video
  • Save my money for a newer TV for the bedroom
  • Put up the various hockey/concert/band objects I have received over the years
Those are just a few ideas I have rolling around in my head.  Also, make sure that I have everything in place, so I can easily reach them.

I was sitting at my dining room table and clearing junk away and remembered I had several free taco coupons from Taco Bueno.  I totally forgot about those.  While I am on the spending fast, I can put these to good use.

Luckily, I am finding some silver linings as I declutter and go through this spending fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment