Saturday, February 21, 2015

*Whine* Back Problems Stink...

Since June 2014, I have all sorts of different back problems.  Initially, the glutes and back would tighten up so much that walking was impossible.  Just the idea of the pain involved with walking the dogs was horrendous.  

Now, my problem is that the glutes and quads get so tight that it hurts.  The back is not so much involved and I try to figure out ways to stretch out those muscles and take Bayer Back and Body Extra Strength.  The medication does not work, really.  Sometimes, it does, but most of the time, it is taken in vain.

Last night, I went to 1310 The Ticket Ticket Stock to watch the "Time Wasters."  Basically, it is a show put on by the radio's show hosts, producers, and other members.  They all perform cover songs or mock up songs for various bits.  I had been once before, but got interrupted all through out it for work issues.  Never seems to fail - work has a major release whenever the station does Ticket Stock. 

I decided I needed to go and met up with an old high school friend there.  We got to stand in front of the stage to watch.  The suck part is that there are no chairs, so we were standing the entire time.  My back was killing me.  I finally ran to the bathroom just to sit down - man, the relief!  

I grabbed a couple of waters for my friend and me and went back to my spot, but I did not last much longer.  I finally left the area and found some place where I could sit.  I suffered walking back to the car as well as walking the dogs.  I was not a happy camper.  I would have been fine with the sore feet, but my back!  Give it up!

This morning, I had a lot of trouble just walking and had issues walking the dogs.  I had to go to the grocery store to do the bi-weekly shopping.  I kept putting it off and finally got my act together and got it done.  After fighting with the other customers and such, I found that my back area stopped hurting.  

I would be so much happier if I could find something that worked every time to prevent this pain.  It is so annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment