Sunday, September 27, 2015

Physical Update...

Generally speaking, my rear and hamstrings are still stiff in the mornings.  I just wish the dogs were not so demanding and herding first thing in the morning.  I could get a better hamstring stretch going before heading out the door.

Overall, my back kicks up with a sharp pain from time to time, but I stop to evaluate where I am placing my weight.  I try to work harder on improving and strengthening my core muscles.  That is the key.

As for my knee, it still feels like if someone pulled it and popped, it might feel a hell of a lot better.  However, I can tell the physical therapy has helped in strengthening my knee.  The quad muscle on my right leg was sore when I first started working it, but it is getting better.

I am nowhere close to running or walking a marathon, but I think pretty soon, I will be able to return to building up my walking program.  The positive outlook, the more I exercise and eat better, the weight will begin to shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment