Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Grieving - It Is Never Easy...

Today is the six year anniversary of my mother's passing.  Still, not a single day goes by without thinking of her.  I "talk" to her all of the time, but I would give anything to get that last hug.

I am still grieving over the loss of my mother.  I realize that the grieving process is one that really never ends - it just changes you.  I miss the one person who was always there for me and I wish I could tell her how much I appreciate that.

Life goes on and on and on as stated in "I Grieve" by Peter Gabriel.  No matter what the issues are in one's life, everything else around you just continues.  

The way I wish to remember my mom is that she is sitting in a kitchen, drinking coffee or iced tea, laughing and talking with other family members.  I always loved to make her laugh and smile.  I hope she is doing a lot more of that.

I really miss you, mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment