Sunday, May 1, 2016

Playing with OneNote...

I am sitting here taking a College Algebra refresher course on-line.  I did not do too well on the pre-exam.  Mainly because I allowed myself to be distracted for that hour and half.  That is okay.  It is always good to go back over things you know.

However, I am using OneNote to put in my notes and so forth.  The coolest thing ever - I used my mouse to write in my equations and it transcribed it into the notes as I needed.  Wow - no funky keyboard key selections and what have you.  That was really awesome.

I know that I can get OneNote to read scribes from an iPad.  It is a definite for the Surface.

Right now, I am letting my pain medication to take effect before I start working on dinner.  I think I tweaked my back yesterday while running all of my errands.  I know when I got up this morning, it was really stiff.  Once the pain medication takes effect. I can get dinner on its way.

I just had to write about that little function because it was so nice to have.  I could use that for more than just equations.

No comments:

Post a Comment