Friday, December 19, 2014

Experimentation...

Looking at one's self in the mirror can be quite a sobering experience.  As I was applying make-up the other day, I realized how many wrinkles I have.  The worst ones are the wrinkles around my lips.  It is pretty annoying to have a great lip color on and it bleeds into the lines.

This past Sunday, before attending the Fleetwood Mac concert, I got a hair cut.  Once I was finished there, I went to Sephora to look around at the various Christmas special packages.  Nothing really hit me for something I just had to have.  I did see some advanced lip repair by Fresh Sugar.  It is supposed to diminish the lines around your lips.  I bought it along with Philosophy's Overnight Miracle Worker.

The research I did on the Fresh Sugar Advanced Lip Care indicated it was the top choice by Good Housekeeping.  I did not find anything on the Overnight Miracle Worker, but I put some thought into it.  

Starting in January, I am going to start regularly using these two products for about a month.  I want to see if there is any difference.  I also have some Laura Mercier Anti-Aging skin care products.  I may try that package to see if it makes a difference.

I am not interested in getting botox or anything like that.  If over the counter products can reduce some of the wrinkles, then I am okay with that.

I am also plan to get back on my water kick.  I think when I did that earlier in the year, it actually worked wonders.  My joints were not hurting and my skin did look better.

Here is to another adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment