Thursday, December 4, 2014

Weighting Game...

You know the old saying:

You did not put it on overnight, so it won't come off overnight.

Working on weight loss takes a great deal of patience.  Sometimes, I just do not have it.  I get frustrated with others as well as myself.  I see the articles where a 400 lb person lost 200 lbs.  Then, again, I see it took years, so I have to step back and reflect on where I am.

Right now, it is up and down.  That part is frustrating.  I get more frustrated when I work hard and nothing seems to be working in the right direction.

I must remind myself each day that I am getting stronger, learning how to eat better, and have patience with what is going on in my life.  Short cuts do not help - I have to do it the hard way.

I must keep at it each day.  That is all there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment