Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Time Out...

I think everyone needs a little "time out" from all of our daily life issues.  I am taking a little bit of time out today to walk in place for about 30 minutes, then get back to focusing on other things.  My mind just does not want to focus anymore these days.  I have other things I would rather be doing that I think are far more interesting. 

I spend a lot of my time doubting what my gut feelings say.  I know I should not - I know that my gut feeling is 99% right.  However, I get so conflicted.

Today, I have a lot of anger and frustration flowing through my system.  I would go into it, but it has to deal with work.  So, I am trying to figure out a constructive way to handle it.  Rather than keeping it all inside, I need to let it all go.

I do not have anything very clever or thought provoking to say today.  It is one of those weeks where all of my energy is sucked out of me for something I no longer enjoy.  Believe me, I do not care for it at all.

Today, we believe God wants you to know that ...

when you are in doubt, stop and listen.

There is not one question in your life that God is not ready to give you guidance on. All you have to do is stop and listen. Listen long enough to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment