Monday, November 10, 2014

Ever Had One of Those Days?

Seems like I have been having one of those "days" for about two weeks.  As I sit here, I am reminded of those things I needed to do and totally forgot.  Ugh!  My brain has been in a fog for quite awhile.

I think part of my problem has been that I have been experiencing a great deal of exhaustion.  Next, stress and frustration.  Nothing is more deflating than to have a schedule to do something, but you just cannot seem to get it together for whatever reason.  It is pretty much a bummer.

I am trying hard to get several things done, but just seem to have this drain on my energy.  For example, I took a 3 hour nap one day after I got home from work.  The dogs ran me down when I took them for a walk and I felt like I needed another nap!  

To make things worse, I feel like I am constantly rushing around and there is no sense in that.  

Something tells me that I could be experiencing pre-menopause.  I am cranky and easily irritated.  Once I get past that monthly deal, life calms down and stuff can get done.  That is annoying.

Maybe, I will get a lot of rest this week, that way I can concentrate on getting some chores done that I have put off over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment