Friday, November 28, 2014

Giving Thanks...

Yesterday, I never really got a chance to make an entry.  For most holidays, when spent away from home, everything is so hectic and planned.  I think it might be easier to stay home for the holidays.

I know most people will think I am crazy, but I would prefer to spend that time at home with the dogs.  After all I have been through with Chloe and her medical bills, I need to be thankful to have this borrowed time with her.  

Same is true for Bo.  He is truly a sweetheart.

Last year, I stayed home, cooked my dinner, and laid on the sofa with the dogs.  It was our way of celebrating - taking it easy and just relaxing.  For that, I was thankful.

I do wish my mother was still here.  I miss having her around and wished I had handle things differently when I was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment