Saturday, March 24, 2012

Lazy Saturday...

I got to sleep until 6:45 AM this morning.  Both dogs were awake and needing to go out for their morning business.  Once that was done, I decided I would spend the day in bed - or as much as I could muster.  I watched Doc Martin Series 3, had lunch in bed, and just tried to relax.

There are so many things running through my mind.  The one thing that keeps bugging me is the desire for a companion.  Most days, I usually muster through and realize that having someone else in my life would be too much for me.  I need my "private time."  I barely get that with the dogs.

However, something insides me yearns for someone to spend time.  I don't think I could ever be very fair to that person.  Maybe, I would allow too much to be "handed over" to that person because I know I make that mistake a lot.  You know, being too willing just to have someone that you over do it and freak out the other person.  I figure maybe things will fall into place for me relationship-wise as the weight begins to come off of me.

Tonight, I had planned on making chicken stir fry, but after I took the dogs to bed and fell asleep, I decided not to cook.  Instead, I got pizza.  I had not had pizza in awhile and man, did it taste good!  I think that is how I need to handle foods like that - do not have it for months, but savor it when I do get it. 

Slowly, but surely, I will get my blood sugar under control and my weight will follow suit.  I am already seeing some signs of that happening with my clothes.


Time to settle down for the evening - I already did my "work" work for the weekend, so now, completely unwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment