Friday, March 23, 2012

Sucky Days Are Not Over...

Not by a long shot, gang.  Healthwise, it was a good day.  Blood sugar started in the upper 260's and ended in the upper 230's.  I was quite proud of that.  I had dinner with a friend at Texas Land and Cattle and the most amazing thing - I did not venture into temptation by eating my foe, sourdough bread!  Stinking amazing because I love that bread, but it is like crack to my system.  Very unfortunate.

Work-wise, it was not such a good day.  Actually, it has been a rather crappy week.  Maybe, by documenting more on what goes on, some sort of change for the positive can occur.

I have so many plans for this weekend.  Most of my plans center around being close to home and just cleaning and relaxing.  Most work tasks are off my plate or can wait until next week.  I have to do a cutover tomorrow night, but that won't take very long.

I need to do more writing.  Maybe, that will add some positive value and show me other areas of opportunity.

Self-Improvement is key these days.  Let's get the ball going!

No comments:

Post a Comment