Thursday, March 22, 2012

Measurements...

Today marks the 3rd week that I have been taking insulin.  At this point, I inject myself with 30 units of insulin.  As I work hard to eat better, I can see a slow gradual decline in my morning fasting blood sugar.  I try to keep reminding myself that you do  not get to a point overnight.  Therefore, you cannot get back overnight, either.  Keep making the better choices and everything will fall into place.  If I have not tried harder at anything in my life, I need to do this.

I called my parents' friend in Arkansas last night.  I did it mainly to stay in touch and make sure she knows that we are okay.  She lost her two brothers over the holiday season and she was missing my mom.  It made me sad because I still miss my mom every day.

Time to head into work.  I need to find a new desire.  Something that inspires me.  I should try writing more often - that might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment