Thursday, July 2, 2015

Enjoying Time With Friends...

Last night, Random Cathy took me out for dinner for my birthday.  I love getting to hand out with Random Cathy because it is always a new experience and have fun every time.  I thought going to Trinity Hall Pub was a lot of fun and getting to walk around the Mockingbird area was interesting.  I had been in that area a couple of times - one to visit Virgin Records when record stores were still a big deal and the second visit to eat at Rockfish with a co-worker.

Earlier this year, when I was evaluating my finances and such, I made the decision to try new experiences.  Basically, try new restaurants and such, do Painting With a Twist, and other local experiences.  That way, one did not have to travel too far to experience something and it would cut down on the money spent.

So far, I have had the opportunity to experience some really fun activities.  That part is very cool and highly recommend doing that.  Also, it has helped me rediscover Dallas/Fort Worth in a new light.  I think everyone should try this.  

Thanks again to Random Cathy for the great evening and the always enjoyable and fun company!

No comments:

Post a Comment