Friday, July 17, 2015

Stressful Times...

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.  I understand that saying.  I had the best of intentions this week to make it to the gym to try riding one of the stationary bikes.  I ended up getting wrapped up in work issues.

It bothers me that these things happen.  I know Murphy's Law and this is just another instance of it.  If it is going to happen, it will.  I just dislike how various people treat me.  Maybe they do not mean it, but sometimes, they act like I have nothing else better to do than those things for them.  Problem is - I am inundated with stuff from everyone.

Sometimes, it gets so stressful, I have to step away and clear my mind.  However, heaven forbid that you step away for too long because I am not taking their issue seriously.

I really wish that I had the Baskin Robbins old ticket system.  Take a ticket and wait in the queue.  I will get to you and address your issues.  Unfortunately, that does not work.

I  have been trying to make a huge effort to eat properly and drink as much water as possible.  I made the huge mistake of not going to the grocery store last weekend.  Now, I am down to the bare minimum stuff.  That is good in one way, but bad in that nothing really good is available to eat.  Fruit and veggies are turning bad and that is not good, either.

Another stressful weekend ahead of me as well.  Clearing out the house is hard.  I cannot be there every day.  When I am there, going through all of the boxes of items my mother had is tough.  These were items that were dear to her.  It makes me so sad that she is no longer with me.

I am praying to get through all of this soon, then I can refocus on my own home and address my own issues.  Seems like I am always stopping and having to deal with other matters on other people's time tables.  My hope is that once this is all done, I can take some time off from work, board the dogs, then concentrate on de-cluttering my own home.  The chaos at home is messing with my own mind.

Hoping to stay sane for the next few weeks...

1 comment: