Monday, July 20, 2015

First Two Weeks Are Done...

The first two weeks of the shake diet has completed its course.  Now, I am on two weeks of eating healthy, regular meals.  Over the course of time, I noticed that I was beginning to start feeling full earlier than usual.  This is actually a good thing for me because that synapse between my stomach and brain may be working - the one that tells you that you have had enough food.

I try to drink a lot of water before my meals.  I think that has a lot  to do with the "fullness" I am feeling.  Still, I do not mind.  It is a huge help to feel full or "OMG - do not eat another bite or I will blow" feeling.

My endo had told me that during the two shake weeks, I won't see much activity on the weight loss front.  It is when I start eating regular meals, then the body no longer feels starved, so the body is no longer storing what is in your system currently.  Here is hoping that I lose something because I gained 1.4 lbs during those two weeks.  Although, I think my body is changing in different areas.  However, I need to get a tape measure out and measure my arms, stomach, thighs and such.  There, I might see some change.

I am still searching for ways to get rid of the tight, soreness I get every day.  It is so annoying to try to walk the dogs in the morning and you can barely move.  I just have to be more active and that is all I can do.

I have to keep positive thoughts on this.  I have to realize that this is going to be a long haul to get into better shape.  Nothing really good or long lasting happens overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment