Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Making the Most of My First Day Off...

I tried to do some work Monday and Tuesday on the apartment, but was only somewhat successful.  Today, since it is a bit dreary, I have a plan to do the following:

  • Clear the kitchen
    • Get rid of the clutter
    • Organize the pantry
    • Set up the new items on the counters
    • Put or throw away those items that either no longer work, expired, or not used.
  • Get prescriptions filled
    • New injectable insulin medication
    • New oral medication
    • Regular refills
  • Relax
That last one is important.  I think stress and such make the whole situation with my back and knee worse.

I am annoyed with the fact that the a/c is out again.  This has happened every two weeks for a month.  It simply proves that the maintenance has no clue on how to fix the a/c unit.  Also, they are waiting out the weather, so that I am not using the a/c unit.

I hate being of that age where one's hormones or high blood sugar drives your weather conditions crazy.  Most people are cold when they step outside.  Not me - I find it refreshing.  If I wear a jacket, I am too hot and start sweating.  This past weekend, when the temps dipped pretty low, it felt darn good to me.  It was so good that both dogs and I slept in later than normal.

Tonight, I will prepare dinner and kick back to evaluate the other things I need to do this weekend.  I really want to make the most of this time off in the apartment.  I am tired of the craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment