Sunday, August 2, 2015

Back/Hip Pain and YouTube...

I log my calories and exercise on the MyFitnessPal app on my iPhone.  Occasionally, I get emails and such from the site.  My PCP prescribed stretching exercises, which I have done in the past, but nothing is working as it should.

Lately, I have been getting video blog posts for various yoga poses that are supposed to be gentle on the back, yet, help with back pain.  I look at the videos and think "I should do this, but how?"

Silly me - why depend on watching these things on my iPhone or iPad.  I was checking the PS/3 and sure enough, I can view YouTube videos very clearly through the gaming system.  Ah-ha!  Another good use of the PS/3!

I have to run the weekly grocery shopping errands, but when I return, time to set up my yoga mat in the living room and really work on stretching out the back/hip areas.  At this point, I will do whatever it takes to get rid of the pain.  I wish the pain would go away and I never had to deal with it again.  It is so depressing because I feel like everything I want to do is moving away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment